Grassfed Beef Quarters & Eighths
Jubilee Hilltop Ranch raises 100% grass fed, organically raised, USDA inspected, dry aged beef. Their farm is family owned and operated in the beautiful hills of Bedford County, PA. Penn's Corner offers their beef quarters and eights a couple times a year. Contact Lydia at firstname.lastname@example.org or 724-840-1672 to get on the waiting list or request more information.
A number of top Pittsburgh restaurants use Jubilee Hilltop Ranch beef! According to Trevett Hooper of Legume Bistro, "Jubilee really knows what they are doing. Their beef is well marbled, a beautiful color and outstanding quality."
All meat will come frozen. The average freezer space needed for a beef quarter is a small chest freezer or small upright freezer while a beef eighth is usually about 75% of a standard freezer or 50% of a small chest freezer.
Here is what Neal and Cheryl Salyards have to say about Jubilee Hilltop Ranch:
Our farm started with the vision to begin a business that would involve our family as well as encourage sustainable agriculture and promote it to our community. Neal’s background in livestock nutrition, Cheryl’s organizational skills, along with Ryan and Erin’s hard work and willingness to pitch in wherever needed, have all lent to the success of Jubilee Hilltop Ranch. We have also been blessed to have many friends and family help with various projects, all the while learning about the importance of sustainable agriculture. You’ll find that our all natural grass fed beef are raised with the utmost care. We utilize rotational grazing with carefully chosen annual and perennial grasses to promote good health, good soil and the great flavor of our end product. Our family works together to provide the best for you.
Some Facts about Grass Fed Beef from Jubilee Hilltop:
- Not just great tasting, but also healthy!
- Forbes Magazine ranks grass fed beef among one of the healthiest foods on earth.
- Grass fed beef has a much lower total fat level (actually the same as skinless chicken).
- With meat this lean, it can actually lower your LDL cholesterol levels.
- It can give you 75% more of the “good” fat, Omega 3, which may reduce risk of cancer and heart concerns.
- Grass fed is also found to be one of the richest sources of CLA Conjugated linoleic acid (CLA) suggested reducing cancer risks, help prevent obesity, increase immunity and many other benefits.
- Grass fed has as much as: 400% more Vitamin A, 300% more Vitamin E, 78% more beta-carotene.
- It is natural, wholesome, and healthy. It’s not only good for the environment; it improves the environment and promotes the survival of small farms.