Grass Fed Beef Quarters & Eighths
Penn's Corner is currently accepting pre-orders for grass fed beef quarters and eighths from Jubilee Hilltop Ranch! Jubilee Hilltop Ranch raises 100% grass fed, organically raised, USDA inspected, dry aged beef. Their farm is family owned and operated in the beautiful hills of Bedford County, PA.
Each quarter will be approximately 100 lbs in take home weight at $6.33/lb, while each eighth will be approximately 50 lbs in take home weight at $7.23/lb. We will be accepting orders until February 18th or until they sell out, so contact Lydia today at 724-840-1672 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in reserving one. A $200 deposit is required upon placing your order, and the remainder can be paid for upon pickup at the Penn's Corner warehouse in the East End of Pittsburgh at 6400 Hamilton Ave.
A number of top Pittsburgh restaurants use beef from Jubilee Hilltop Ranch! According to Trevett Hooper of Legume Bistro, "Jubilee really knows what they are doing. Their beef is well marbled, a beautiful color and outstanding quality."
Order some for yourself today!
This is similar to what you would get in a quarter (100 lbs total):
- 3 delmonico steaks
- 3 NY strip steak
- 3 sirloin steaks
- 5 pkgs of beef tip
- 2 chuck roasts
- 1 rump roast
- 1 shoulder roast
- 6 pkgs of chip steak
- 6 pkgs of swiss steak
- 2 round steaks
- 45-50 lbs of premium ground beef (in 1 lb packages)
- soup bones
All meat will come frozen. Freezer Space needed for quarter beef: small chest freezer or small upright freezer
This is similar to what you would get in an eighth (50 lbs total):
- 2 delmonico steaks
- 2 sirloin steaks
- 2 pkgs of beef tip
- 2 roasts
- 4 pkgs of chip steak
- 3 pkgs of swiss steak
- 2 round steaks
- 25 lbs of premium ground beef (in 1 lb packages)
- soup bones
All meat will come frozen. Freezer Space needed for eighth beef: 75% of a standard freezer or 50% of a small chest freezer
Here is what Neal and Cheryl Salyards have to say about Jubilee Hilltop Ranch:
Our farm started with the vision to begin a business that would involve our family as well as encourage sustainable agriculture and promote it to our community. Neal’s background in livestock nutrition, Cheryl’s organizational skills, along with Ryan and Erin’s hard work and willingness to pitch in wherever needed, have all lent to the success of Jubilee Hilltop Ranch. We have also been blessed to have many friends and family help with various projects, all the while learning about the importance of sustainable agriculture. You’ll find that our all natural grass fed beef are raised with the utmost care. We utilize rotational grazing with carefully chosen annual and perennial grasses to promote good health, good soil and the great flavor of our end product. Our family works together to provide the best for you.
Some Facts about Grass Fed Beef from Jubilee Hilltop:
- Not just great tasting, but also healthy!
- Forbes Magazine ranks grass fed beef among one of the healthiest foods on earth.
- Grass fed beef has a much lower total fat level (actually the same as skinless chicken).
- With meat this lean, it can actually lower your LDL cholesterol levels.
- It can give you 75% more of the “good” fat, Omega 3, which may reduce risk of cancer and heart concerns.
- Grass fed is also found to be one of the richest sources of CLA Conjugated linoleic acid (CLA) suggested reducing cancer risks, help prevent obesity, increase immunity and many other benefits.
- Grass fed has as much as: 400% more Vitamin A, 300% more Vitamin E, 78% more beta-carotene.
- It is natural, wholesome, and healthy. It’s not only good for the environment; it improves the environment and promotes the survival of small farms.