Grassfed Beef Shares
Family Owned and Operated in Bedford County, PA
Jubilee’s Grassfed All Natural Beef Share
Approximately 65 lbs. for $499
Actual weight will be billed by the average price. All items come individually vacuum sealed (except for the soup bones) and frozen. Grassfed from start to finish. Hormone and antibiotic free.
Orders must be in by April 4th for pickup on April 9th from the Penn's Corner warehouse at 6400 Hamilton Ave. Pittsburgh PA 15206. Alternate pickup dates can be arranged if necessary. Contact email@example.com or 724-840-1672 to place an order. A $200 deposit must be made upon ordering, and the remainder can be paid upon pickup. We accept cash, check or credit cards.
- 4 lbs. – any one of or a mixture of NY Strip Steaks, Delmonico or Ribeye (6 to 12 oz. steaks)
- 2 lbs. – Sirloin Steaks (5 to 8 oz. steaks)
- 4 lbs. – Flat Iron or Petite Tenders (8 to 12 oz. steaks)
- 4 lbs. – Flank or Skirt Steaks (1 lb. steaks)
- 10 lbs. – Rolled Rump Roast or Chuck Roast (2.5-3.5 lb. roasts)
- 13 lbs. - Baby Back Ribs or Short Ribs (in 1-2 lb. packages)
- 4 lbs. - Osso Bucco (in 1-2 lb. packages)
- 1 lb. –Liver (in 8 oz. packages)
- 18 lbs. - premium ground beef (in 1 lb. packages)
- 5 lbs. of Soup bones
**Please note that some cuts may be substituted for equal or better cuts due to availability
Some Facts about Grass Fed Beef from Jubilee Hilltop:
- Not just great tasting, but also healthy!
- Forbes Magazine ranks grass fed beef among one of the healthiest foods on earth.
- Grass fed beef has a much lower total fat level (actually the same as skinless chicken).
- With meat this lean, it can actually lower your LDL cholesterol levels.
- It can give you 75% more of the “good” fat, Omega 3, which may reduce risk of cancer and heart concerns. Grass fed is also found to be one of the richest sources of CLA Conjugated linoleic acid (CLA) suggested reducing cancer risks, help prevent obesity, increase immunity and many other benefits.
- Grass fed has as much as: 400% more Vitamin A, 300% more Vitamin E, 78% more beta-carotene.
- It is natural, wholesome, and healthy. It’s not only good for the environment; it improves the environment and promotes the survival of small farms.