Grassfed Beef Quarters & Eighths
Penn's Corner offers grassfed beef eighths and quarters from some of our farmers year round. Contact us for more information at email@example.com or 724-840-1672.
Some Facts about Grass Fed Beef from Jubilee Hilltop:
- Not just great tasting, but also healthy!
- Forbes Magazine ranks grass fed beef among one of the healthiest foods on earth.
- Grass fed beef has a much lower total fat level (actually the same as skinless chicken).
- With meat this lean, it can actually lower your LDL cholesterol levels.
- It can give you 75% more of the “good” fat, Omega 3, which may reduce risk of cancer and heart concerns. Grass fed is also found to be one of the richest sources of CLA Conjugated linoleic acid (CLA) suggested reducing cancer risks, help prevent obesity, increase immunity and many other benefits.
- Grass fed has as much as: 400% more Vitamin A, 300% more Vitamin E, 78% more beta-carotene.
- It is natural, wholesome, and healthy. It’s not only good for the environment; it improves the environment and promotes the survival of small farms.