Grassfed Beef Shares
We offer grassfed beef shares from Jubilee Hilltop Ranch every couple months throughout the year. Contact email@example.com or 724-840-1672 to place an order! A $200 deposit is required upon ordering, and the remainder may be paid for upon pickup. We accept check or credit card for payments.
Jubilee’s 100% Grassfed All Natural Beef 1/8th Share:
Approximately 62 lbs. for $521.42 ($8.41/lb)
Actual weight will be billed by the average price of $8.41/lb. All items come individually vacuum sealed (except for the soup bones) and frozen. Grassfed from start to finish. Angus based beef. Hormone and antibiotic free, raised on pasture.
- 2 lbs. – 2 Ribeye Steaks (16 oz. steaks)
- 2 lbs. – 2 NY Strip Steak (16 oz. steaks)
- 2 lbs. – 4 Ribeye Deckel Steaks (8 oz. steaks)
- 4 lbs. – 8 Flat Iron (8 oz. steaks)
- 2 lbs. – 4 Sirloin Steaks (8 oz. steaks)
- 3 lbs. – 6 Denver Steaks (8 oz. steaks)
- 1 lb. – 2 Braciole Steaks ( 8 oz. steaks)
- 1 lb. – 2 Tri-tip Steaks (8 oz. steaks)
- 3 lbs. – Rolled Rump Roast or Bone-in Chuck Roast (about 3 lb. roast)
- 5 lbs. - kabob meat (1 lb. packages)
- 6 lbs. - Short Ribs ( 1 lb. packages)
- 25 lbs. - premium ground beef (1 lb. packages)
- 1 lb - Liver (two 8 oz. packages)
- 5 lbs. - Soup Bones
**Please note that some cuts may be substituted for equal or better cuts due to availability**
ADD ON OPTIONS: If you would like to add additional items to your share, Jubilee is offering the following add on options-
- Jubilee is offering steaks at a discounted rate of $9.82/lb.
- Sirloin steaks (5 to 8 oz each)
- Denver steaks (5 to 8 oz each)
- Flat Iron steaks (8 to 12 oz each)
- Petite Tenders (8 to 12 oz each)
- Jubilee is offering roasts at a discounted rate of $8.51/lb.
- Bone-in chuck roasts
- Rolled rump roast
- Round roast
- Beef Jerky: $9.10 per 3 oz. package
- Beef snack sticks (in hog, mild or sweet): $8.52 per set of 5 sticks
- Chicken eggs: $5.42/dozen
- Pastured pork (inquire to firstname.lastname@example.org for options)
Click here to read a NYT article about the benefits of grassfed beef compared to conventional beef!