Grassfed Beef Shares
Family Owned and Operated in Bedford County, PA
We are once again offering grassfed beef shares from Jubilee Hilltop Ranch! Orders must be in by July 16th for pickup on July 30th from the Penn's Corner warehouse at 6400 Hamilton Ave. Pittsburgh PA 15206. Alternate pickup dates can be arranged if necessary. Contact email@example.com or 724-840-1672 to place an order! A $200 deposit is required upon ordering, and the remainder may be paid for upon pickup. We accept cash, check or credit card for payments. Hope to hear from you!
Jubilee’s Grassfed All Natural Beef Share
Approximately 65 lbs. for $499
Actual weight will be billed by the average price. All items come individually vacuum sealed (except for the soup bones) and frozen. Grassfed from start to finish. Hormone and antibiotic free.
- 2 lbs. – any one of or a mixture of Ribeye Deckel Steaks, NY Strip Steak or Delmonico (6 to 12 oz. steaks)
- 4 lbs. – Sirloin Steaks (5 to 8 oz. steaks)
- 4 lbs. – Flat Iron or Petite Tenders (8 to 12 oz. steaks)
- 4 lbs. – Denver Steaks (1 lb. steaks)
- 10 lbs. – Rolled Rump Roast or Chuck Roast (2-3 lb. roasts)
- 13 lbs. - Baby Back Ribs or Short Ribs (in 2-3 lb. packages)
- 1 lb. –Liver (in 8 oz. packages)
- 22 lbs. - premium ground beef (in 1 lb. packages)
- 5 lbs. of Soup bones
**Please note that some cuts may be substituted for equal or better cuts due to availability
Some Facts about Grass Fed Beef from Jubilee Hilltop:
- Not just great tasting, but also healthy!
- Forbes Magazine ranks grass fed beef among one of the healthiest foods on earth.
- Grass fed beef has a much lower total fat level (actually the same as skinless chicken).
- With meat this lean, it can actually lower your LDL cholesterol levels.
- It can give you 75% more of the “good” fat, Omega 3, which may reduce risk of cancer and heart concerns. Grass fed is also found to be one of the richest sources of CLA Conjugated linoleic acid (CLA) suggested reducing cancer risks, help prevent obesity, increase immunity and many other benefits.
- Grass fed has as much as: 400% more Vitamin A, 300% more Vitamin E, 78% more beta-carotene.
- It is natural, wholesome, and healthy. It’s not only good for the environment; it improves the environment and promotes the survival of small farms.